OverviewPuerto Galera, located at the northwesternmost municipality in the province of Oriental Mindoro, is known for its pockets of beaches and for its numerous snorkeling and diving sites. For adventure seekers who wish to have an extra thrill, they go up and scale the different mountains in the area one of which is the famous Mt. Malasimbo which dominates the Puerto Galera shores.
Mt. Malasimbo is home to the Iraya Mangyan tribe. Part of the cimb experience is to be abe to interact with them before and after the hike. Mt. Malasimbo is no easy trek with its long treks and steep assauts. However the rewards of flora and fauna is abundant and its scenic camp site view.
Of course, Puerto Galera wouldn't be complete without exploring its different islands as we island hop, snorkel and witness the beauty under the waters of Mindoro. Sea and summit to share life outdoors!
- Bus transportation: Manila-Batangas
- Van transportation: Batangas-Manila
- Roundtrip Boat ride: Batangas-Puerto Galera
- 1 night accommodation in Puerto Galera
- Registration fees, Entrance fees and other Applicable fees
- Adventure Guide/ Coordinator
- Local Guides
- Trail Adventours ID
05:00 AM Registration. Depart for Batangas Port.
07:00 AM ETA Batangas Port. Ride boat to Puerto Galera.
09:30 AM ETA Arrival in Puerto Galera. Check in then head to jump off point.
10:30 AM Start trek.
12:30 PM ETA Camp site. Lunch. Descend. *option to summit
05:00 PM ETA Resort. Dinner. Relax.
- Clothes good enough for the trip
- Swimming gears
- Rain and Sun Protection (Sun block, shades, rain coat etc..)
- Head Light
- Water Bottle
- Toiletries (tissue, wet wipes, tooth brush etc...)
- Personal medications
- Deposit slip and remaining balance
- Date: November 17 - December 4, 2022
- Package Rate: P99,000
- Duration: 18 days
- Difficulty: Advanced (7/10)
- Book a Private Hike