OverviewNeed a break from the city? Because of its proximity to the metro, Mt. Batulao is touted as one of the top favorites for trekking and mountain climbing, most especially for newbies. In two to three hours, you’ll be able to enjoy a a cool breeze and a view of spectacular boulder formations and expansive grasslands. The gorilla-shaped ridge line near the summit is also a must-see, as well as the amazing 360-degree view of Batangas and its neighboring cities.
The trail to the summit is not too exhausting. Safety isn’t an issue either as the area is populated by friendly and hospitable locals. You don’t need to bring a lot on your climb Batulao - just a sense of fun and adventure. So, go ahead and hike at the mountain that holds one of the most captivating scenery in the country. Share life outdoors at Mt. Batulao!
- Hike through rolling grasslands
- See the Gorilla shaped ridge line of Mt. Batulao
- Have an amazing view of the Taal lake and other nearby mountains
- Roundtrip transportation via private vehicle: Manila - Nasugbu,Batangas- Manila
- Registration fees and other entrance fees
- Services of our Adventure Guides
- Local guide fees
- Trail Adventours bag tag
- Porter fees (if requested by the participant)
- Tips and donations
03:00 AM Meet up and Registration at McDonald's El Pueblo, Ortigas.
03:30 AM Depart for Mt. Batulao, Batangas.
05:30 AM Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) at Mt. Batulao jump off point.
06:00 AM Start trek.
09:00 AM Arrival at Camp 8. Commence summit assault.
10:00 AM ETA Summit. Lunch, rest and picture taking.
11:15 AM Start descent.
03:00 PM ETA Jump off point. Wash up.
04:00 PM Depart for Manila.
07:00 PM ETA for Manila.
|Trail Steepness||Mostly moderate with some steep segments|
|Water Source||Water and other beverages can be purchased at the jump-off point|
|Restroom/Toilet||Present at the jump-off point|
|Wash Area at the Jump-off||Present|
- A change of clothes
- A good pair of trekking shoes
- Things for rain and sun protection (e.g. Sunblock, shades, raincoat)
- Water and other rehydration fluids (2 litters/person is recommended)
- Snacks/ Trail Food
- Packed Lunch
- Personal medications
- Trekking pole
- Deposit slip and your remaining balance
9-11 people: Php 1,800.00/person
7-8 people: Php 2,100.00/person
5-6 people: Php 2,600.00/person
3-4 people: Php 3,700.00/person
2 people and below: Php 10,100.00 total
- Date: November 17 - December 4, 2022
- Package Rate: P105,000
- Duration: 18 days
- Difficulty: Advanced (7/10)
- Book a Private Hike