OverviewLocated in Maragondon, Cavite, Mt. Marami is considered as the Labyrinth of Trails even if it is one of the most accessible mountains in the said town. Although located in Maragondon, the jump off point of Mt. Marami is in Ramirez, Magallanes, Cavite.
Mt. Marami is often compared to Mt. Pico de Loro because both have enormous rocks and massive composite of pillars and towers. The name of the mountain is coined from the Tagalog term “marami” because the mountain is composed mainly of numerous gigantic rocks. The open trail of the mountain will lead you to experience the “Silyang Bato” which can be found on the summit. If Pico de Loro has Parrot’s Peak, Mt. Marami has Silyang Bato, a gigantic composite of rock pillars that offers a spectacular 360° view of Cavite. Mt. Marami is more challenging than Mt. Pico de Loro.
Mt. Marami, a 3-hr drive from Manila is the definitely a must-try mountain if you have already conquered Mt. Pico de Loro. Mt. Marami and Mt. Pico de Loro share the same characteristics and difficulty. If you want to experience adventure, then come share life outdoors with us, Trail Adventours.
- Hike through plains, farmlands, and forests
- See unique rock formations during your hike
- Have your photo taken on the iconic "silyang bato"
- Roundtrip transportation via private vehicle: Manila-Maragondon-Manila
- Registration fees and all applicable entrance fees
- Services of our Adventure Guides
- Local Guide fees
- Trail Adventours bag tag
- Porter fees (if requested by the participant)
02:30 AM Meet up and Registration at McDonald's El Pueblo, Ortigas.
03:00 AM Depart for Mt. Marami, Magallanes Cavite.
05:30 AM Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) Mt. Marami jump off point.
05:45 AM Final preparations and orientation.
06:00 AM Start trek.
07:00 AM Pass by Kaykarag river.
10:00 AM ETA Kapihan Nipa hut (optional lunch area).
10:30 AM ETA bamboo forest.
11:00 AM ETA Summit. Lunch. Explore and enjoy.
01:00 PM Start descent
05:00 PM ETA Jump-off point. Tidy up
06:00 PM Depart for Manila. Dinner along the way.
10:30 PM ETA Manila
|Trail Steepness||Moderate to steep|
|Trail Exposure||Mostly exposed|
|Restroom/Toilet||Present at the jump-off point|
|Temperature||Usually warm and humid|
|Wash Area at the Jump-off||Present|
- A change of clothes
- A good pair of hiking shoues
- Thinsg for rain and sun pe.g. rotection (Sunblock, shades, cap, raincoat)
- Water and other rehydration fluids (minimum of 2 litters/person is recommended)
- Snacks/Trail food
- Packed Lunch
- Personal medicines
- Trekking pole
- Deposit slip and your remaining balance
10-12 people: Php 2,000.00/person
8-9 people: Php 2,200.00/person
6-7 people: Php 2,400.00/person
5 people: Php 3,100.00/person
Less than 4 people: Php 15,000.00