OverviewLocated at Nasugbu, Batangas, Mt. Talamitam is an easy hike perfect for beginners. This mountain offers a river cross, cogon trails and passing through upland farms. Much of the mountain is exposed allowing one to see the vast area it covers. At the summit, Mt. Talamitam boasts a 360-degree view that allows one to see nearby Mt. Batulao, the Taal Lake, Tagaytay and other nearby towns.
- Hike through highland fields and farms
- Have a 360-degree view of fields, towns and nearby mountains
- Roundtrip transportation via private vehicle: Manila- Nasugbu, Batangas- Manila
- Registration fees and other applicable entrance fees
- Services of our Adventure Guides
- Local guide fees
- Trail Adventours bag tag
- Porter fees (if needed by the participant)
- Tips and donations
03:30 AM Meet up and Registration at McDonald's El Pueblo, Ortigas.
04:00 AM Depart for Mt. Talamitan jump off point.
06:30 AM Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) Mt. Talamitam jump off point. Short orientation and last minute preparations
07:15 AM Start trek.
08:30 AM Open and exposed trail.
11:30 AM ETA Summit. Rest, picture taking and lunch.
12:30 PM Start descent.
02:00 PM Arrive at the river. Swim
02:30 PM Continue trek back to jump off point.
03:30 PM Back at jump off point. Wash up.
04:30 PM Depart for Manila.
08:00 PM ETA Manila.
|Trail Exposure||Highly exposed|
|Restroom/Toilet||Present at the jump-off point|
|Special Equipment/Gearr||Swimming attire|
|Insects||Some bugs and mosquitoes|
|Wash Area at the Jump-off point||Present|
- A change of clothes
- A good pair of trekking shoes
- Things for rain and sun protection (e.g sunblock, shades, cap, raincoat)
- Water and rehydration fluids (2 liters/person is recommended)
- Snacks/Trail food
- Personal medication
- Trekking pole
- Swimming attire
- Extra plastic or dry bags
- Deposit slip and your remaining balance
10-12 people: Php 1,800.00/person
8-9 people: Php 2,200.00/person
6-7 people: Php 2,600.00/person
5 people: Php 3,000.00/person
Less than 4 people: Php 13,000.00