Trail Adventours offers the climb to the summit through the Ambangeg Trail. Camping* on the mountain is definitely a rewarding experience; you will constantly be surrounded by jaw-dropping views and embraced by the mountain’s cool air. Mt. Pulag offers visitors the thrill, fun, and reward they deserve.
*Please take note that camping is not allowed Friday-Monday.
Did you know?
The natives say that Mt. Pulag is the “playground of the gods.” It has the highest peak in
Luzon and is the third highest mountain in the Philippines.
Please be informed that a Medical Certificate is REQUIRED for all hikers as a policy of the DENR. The medical certificate must indicate that the hiker is "fit to hike" or "fit to do physical activities." Thank you.
Packate rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Witness a beautiful sunrise and the sea of clouds
- Trek through the pine forest, mossy forests and dwarf-bamboo grassland
- Reach the highest point of Luzon
- Roundtrip transportation via public bus: Manila-Baguio
- Roundtrip transportation via private jeepney: Baguio-Mt.Pulag
- One accomodation at a Homestay
- Meals (Day 1: Lunch and Dinner, Day 2: Breakfast and Lunch)
- Registration fees, environmental fees, cultural fees, and other applicable entrance fees
- Adventure Guide/s
- Local guide fees
- Trail Adventours ID
- Breakfast on day 1 and dinner on day 2
- Porter fees (if requested by the participant)
- Gear rental (e.g headlight, walking stick)
10:00 PM Meet up at Victory Liner, Pasay. (Departure is on the evening before the first day of the hike)
04:30 AM ETA Baguio. Board Jeepney. Breakfast and side trips along the way.
09:00 AM ETA D.E.N.R. Station for orientation.
10:00 AM Depart for Homestay.
11:00 AM Arrival at Homestay. Check in. Lunch. Free time.
06:00 PM Dinner
08:00 PM Lights out for the early trek the next day.
12:15 AM Wake-up call. Light meal. Depart for Ranger Station.
01:00 AM ETA Ranger Station. Start trek.
04:00 AM ETA Camp 2. Rest.
05:30 AM ETA Mt. Pulag Summit. Enjoy the view.
07:30 AM Descend back to Ranger Station
11:30 AM ETA Ranger Station. Head to Homestay.
12:10 PM ETA Homestay. Lunch and Wash-up.
02:00 PM ETD to Baguio City. Souvenir at DENR(optional)
04:30 PM ETA Baguio City. Free time. Market and Dinner.
09:00 PM Depart back to Manila (03:00 AM ETA Manila - the morning after Day 2)
|Trail Steepness||Mostly moderate with a few steep segments|
|Trail Exposure||Combination of exposed and covered|
|Mobile Signal||Weak at best|
|Electricity||Yes (fees are collected for charging etc..)|
|Accommodations||Homestay- 4-6 in a room with simple beds and bunkers|
|Temperature||Below 10 deg. Celsius during the evenings and early morning|
|Meals||Provided (please see provided meals in the inclusions)|
|Special Equipment/Gear||Gear for the cold (e.g. thermals, fleece jacket)|
|Wash Area at the Jump-off||Present|
- Clothes good enough for the hike (Take into account the shirt you will be receiving from Trail Adventours.)
- A good pair of trekking shoes
- Jacket (It is advised to have 2 jackets a cotton/fleece jacket for the cold and a water proof jacket)
- Things for rain and sun Protection (e.g Sunblock, shades, raincoat etc.)
- Water or other rehydration fluids (a minimum of 2liters/person is recommended)
- Snacks/ Trail Food
- Toiletries (e.g. tissue, wet wipes, toothbrush )
- Personal medications
- Trekking pole
- Deposit slip and our remaining balance
- Book donation (optional. This is for our 1 Book Project. We prefer books for elementary students)
*Medical Certificate (MANDATORY)
*No need for tents
9-11 people- Php 4,600.00/person
7-8 people- Php 5,100.00/person
5-6 people- Php 5,900.00/person
3-4 people Php7,200.00/person
2 people - Php 19,400.00 total
For non-Filipino, an additional Php600.00 per head is charged in accordance to the DENR policy.