OverviewSouthern Mindanao is home to some of the Philippines’ most awe-inspiring natural attractions, including the highest of all Philippine peaks: Mt. Apo, often the leading entry in every local adventurer’s bucket list. But if reaching the summit of the country’s highest mountain is not enough for you, then Mindanao 3-2-1 may be enough to satiate your hunger for adventure.
The Mindanao 3-2-1 expedition offers a chance to explore three neighboring mountains in one trip: Mt. Apo, Mt. Kitanglad, and Mt. Dulang-Dulang. Traversing these mountains — which, tackled individually, already present a challenge to mountaineers — makes for a very rewarding experience to those who dare take on the Mindanao 3-2-1 challenge.
Enjoy the spectacle of thriving flora and fauna and be amazed by the cultural heritage of its people. Let the seasoned explorers of Trail Adventours help you get through this adventure and make the most out of an unforgettable trip.
• Summiting the three highest mountain in Mindanao and three of the highest
mountains in the Philippines.
- Processing of all permits
- Registration fees, DENR fees, Indigenous fees and other aplicable fees
- 1 night accomodation: Dulang-Dulang Inn
- 1 night accomodation: Lake Agco Resort
- Adventure Guide/Coordinator who will join the expedition
- Logistical support
- Local Guides
- Trail AdvenTours shirt
- Trail AdvenTours ID
*Camp meals will be prepared as a group
10:00 AM Registration at Cagayan de Oro
08:00 PM Head back to Davao City
- Clothes good enough for the trip
(Please take into account the shirt you will be receiving from Trail Adventours.)
- A good pair of trekking shoes
- Jacket (It is advised to have 2 jackets a cotton/fleece jacket for the cold and a water proof jacket for when you walk at the camp site.)
- Rain and Sun Protection (Sun block, shades, rain coat etc..)
- Head Light
- Water or rehydration fluids
- Tupperware/ Eating utensils
- Snack/ Trail Food
- Trekking Pole
- Toiletries (tissue, wet wipes, tooth brush etc.)
- Personal medications
- Deposit slip and remaining balance
- Book donation (optional. This is for our 1 Book Project. We prefer books for elementary students)
* Tents are needed. You have an option to rent from us or bring your own.
Please e-mail us at info@trailadventours for tent and sleeping bag rental.