OverviewOne of the popular destinations in Rizal, Mt. Pamitinan just like its neighboring mountains is known for its limestone formation with a magnificent view of Sierra Madre and Rizal province from the peak.
For those who want to experience something new, Mt. Pamitinan has a minor bouldering part which makes this destination challenging for some beginners. Along the trail, one will even see huge balete trees, bamboo trees and at the top some would see glimpse of eagles flying by.
If time permits, you can even go caving at the Binacayan Cave. Some locals would say it used to be one of the hiding place of the Katipuneros during the Spanish occupation.
- Round trip private vehicle: Manila - Rizal
- Registration fees, DENR fees and other applicable fees
- Adventure Guide/ Coordinator
- Processing of permits
- Trail Adventours ID
- Local Guide
03:00 AM Meet up and Registration at McDonald's El Pueblo, Ortigas.
03:30 AM Depart for Mt. Pamitinan, Montalban.
05:00 AM Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) at Mt. Pamitinan jump off point.
05:30 AM Start trek.
07:30 AM Arrive at junction. Start of limestone trail.
09:00 AM ETA Summit. Explore the summit area.
10:00 AM Start descent.
11:30 AM Back to jump off point. Explore Wawa Dam. Option for lunch.
01:00 PM Depart for Manila.
03:00 PM Back to Manila.
- Clothes good enough for the trip (for changing after the hike)
- A good pair of trekking shoes
- Rain and Sun Protection (Sun block, shades, rain coat etc.)
- Head Light
- Water or rehydration fluids
- Snack/ Trail Food
- Trekking Pole
- Toiletries (tissue, wet wipes, tooth brush etc.)
- Personal medications
- Deposit slip and remaining balance
- Book donation (optional. This is for our 1 Book Project. We prefer books for elementary students)
9 to 11 people - Php 1,700.00/person
7 to 8 people - Php 2,100.00/person
5 to 6 people - Php 2,300.00/person
3 to 4 people - Php 3,100/persom
2 people and below - Php 8,800.00 total