OverviewMt. Pico de Loro, also known as the “Parrot’s Peak”, is a popular destination for mountaineers throughout the country. Many people are curious to witness for themselvesthe iconic rock peak.Mt. Pico de Loro is the highest point in Cavite. From here, one can see the wide plains of Cavite and the South China Sea.
At the summit, mountaineers can see the Parrot’s Peak and even climb it if daring enough. It’s definitely worth to climbthe peak just for the sights alone. The breeze from the sea is carried all the way to the summit, so it’s always a refreshing experience even during hot or dry days.
The trek is not as difficult to seasoned mountaineers but will pose a challenge for beginners, which makes Mt. Pico de Loro a popular spot to new hikers and to those looking for an adventure.Climbing the rock peak is challenging thrilling and requires a bit of bouldering but is something to be proud of once completed.
- Round trip private vehicle: Manila - Cavite
- Registration fees, DENR fees and other applicable fees
- Adventure Guide/ Coordinator
- Processing of permits
- Trail Adventours ID
- Local Guide
*Lunch is not included.
02:00 AM Meet up and Registration at McDonalds El Pueblo Ortigas.
02:30 AM Depart for Mt. Pico de Loro, Cavite.
04:30 AM Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) at Mt. Pico de Loro Jump off Point, Cavite.
04:45 AM Final preparations and orientation.
05:00 AM Start Trek.
08:30 AM ETA Camp Site. Proceed to summit.
10:00 AM ETA Summit. Picture Taking.
12:00 PM ETA Camp site. Lunch.
02:00 PM Descent to Jump off point.
03:30 PM ETA Jump off point. Wash up.
04:30 PM Depart for Manila.
08:00 PM ETA Manila.
11:00 PM Start descent to Camp site.
- Clothes good enough for the trip (for changing after the hike)
- A good pair of trekking shoes
- Rain and Sun Protection (Sun block, shades, rain coat etc.)
- Head Light
- Water or rehydration fluids
- Snack/ Trail Food
- Trekking Pole
- Toiletries (tissue, wet wipes, tooth brush etc.)
- Personal medications
- Deposit slip and remaining balance
- Book donation (optional. This is for our 1 Book Project. We prefer books for elementary students)
10-12 people: Php 2,000.00/person
8-9 people: Php 2,200.00/person
6-7 people: Php 2,400.00/person
5 people: Php 3,100.00/person
Less than 4 people: Php 15,000.00
- Date: November 17 - December 4, 2022
- Package Rate: P99,000
- Duration: 18 days
- Difficulty: Advanced (7/10)
- Book a Private Hike