OverviewMt. Arayat is an extinct volcano located in the island of Luzon with no recorded historical eruption. Originally famous for the tales of fairies and other mystical creatures that supposedly inhabit its forests, Mt. Arayat is now considered as one of the most popular hiking destinations in the Central Luzon region because of its dominating presence in the mostly flat plains in the are.
Did you know?
Before hikers discovered the beauty and wonders of Mt. Arayat, the locals believed that a fairy or god - depending on the version of the story - called Mariang Sinukuan or Sucu inhabited the area.
- Trek to the summit of Mt. Arayat, the highest point of the Pampanga plains
- Pass through original and old growth forest full of towering hardwood trees
- At the summit, get a spectacular view of the Pampanga plains and other nearby mountains
- Roundtrip transportation via private vehicle: Manila- Arayat,Pampanga-Manila
- Registration fees, DENR fees and other applicable entrance fees
- Services of our Adventure Guides
- Local guide fees
- Trail Adventours bag tag
- Porter fees (if requested by participant)
03:00 AM Meet up and Registration at McDonald's El Pueblo, Ortigas.
03:30 AM Estimated Time of Departure (ETD) for Mt. Arayat, Pampanga.
06:30 AM Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) Mt. Arayat Jump-Off Point. Final preparations and orientation.
07:00 AM Start Trek.
11:30 AM ETA Summit. Lunch.
12:00 PM Head to Rockies view deck.
01:00 PM Start Descent.
04:30 PM ETA Jump-Off Point. Wash up.
05:30 PM Depart for Manila.
09:00 PM ETA Manila.
|Trail Steepness||Mostly steep|
|Trail Exposure||Mostly covered but with exposed areas|
|Restroom/Toilet||Present at the jump-off point|
|Temperature||Usually hot and humid|
|Insects||Mosquitos and some bugs|
|Wash Area at the jump-off||None|
- A change of clothes
- A good pair of trekking shoes
- Things for rain and sun rrotection (e.g. Sunblock, shades, raincoat)
- Water or rehydration fluids (2 litters/person is recommended)
- Snack/ Trail Food
- Packed lunch
- Personal medications
- Walking stick
- Deposit slip and your remaining balance
10-12 people: Php 1,900.00/person
8-9 people: Php 2,200.00/person
6-7 people: Php 2,700.00/person
5 people: Php 3,100.00/person
Less than 4 people: Php 13,500.00
- Date: November 17 - December 4, 2022
- Package Rate: P105,000
- Duration: 18 days
- Difficulty: Advanced (7/10)
- Book a Private Hike