OverviewKnown for its Limestone formation and picturesque views of Sierra Madre and Rizal, Hapunang Banoi is one of the many mountains in Rizal that must be hiked.
Compared to its neighboring mountains such as Mt. Pamitinan and Mt. Ayaas, Mt. Hapunang Banoi can be more difficult but the challenge will keep you hyped and going. If lucky, one might even catch a glimpse of eagles at the peak.
After enjoying the hike, one can make a side trip to Wawa Dam or also known as Montalban Dam and refresh oneself by taking a dip or buy some food within the area.
- Roundtrip private vehicle: Manila-Mt. HapunangBanoi, Montalban
- Registration, entrance and DENR fees
- Adventure Guide/Coordinator
- Local Guide
- Trail AdvenTours ID
03:00 AM Meet up and Registration at McDonald's El Pueblo, Ortigas.
03:30 AM Depart for Mt. HapunangBanoi, Rizal.
04:30 AM Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) Mt. Hapunang Banoi jump off point.
05:00 AM Start hike.
07:00 AM ETA Junction. Start of limestone trail.
08:30 AM Arrive at summit. Picture taking. Enjoy the view.
09:30 AM Start descent.
11:30 AM Back at jump off point. Explore Wawa Dam. Option for lunch.
01:00 PM Depart for Manila.
03:00 PM Back to Manila.
- Deposit slip and remaining balance
- A good pair of trekking shoes
- Sun and Rain Protection (Sunblock, rain coat, shades, cap etc..)
- Gloves for holding on lime stones
- Water or rehydration fluids(prescribed is 3L)
- Extra clothes and clothes for swimming
- Personal Medications
- Snacks (Trail Food)
- Headlamp/ Flashlight
- Extra plastic
9-11 people: Php 1,700.00/person
7-8 people: Php 2,000.00/person
5-6 people: Php 2,300.00/person
3-4 people: Php 3,100.00/person
2 people and below: Php 8,800.00 total