OverviewSagada is probably one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Philippines. Aside from the breath-taking views of the mountains, Sagada is equally well-known for its culture and traditions. Sagada is a municipality located in the Mountain Province that is famous for its hanging coffins, which is a traditional and unique way of burying people.
If you are searching for an adventure where you can experience many things all at the same place, then Sagada is perfect for you. Here you can enjoy trekking, swimming in waterfalls, spelunking in caves and many other intense activities. Because the trail difficulty is rated 3 out of 10, with 10 being the hardest, it is safe to say that Sagada is also an ideal trip for beginners.
Sagada may be a little bit far from the city, but it is surely worth every mile of travel. From the cool weather, the panoramic views and the wide variety of adventures that you can try here, a trip to Sagada is definitely a priceless experience.
Highlights- Explore the culturally rich town of Sagada with its burial caves and hanging coffins.
- Go spelunking at the Sumaguinbg Caves
- Catch the sunset at Lake Danum and the sunrise at Mt. Kiltepan
- Trek to the Bomod-ok Falls where you can dip in it's cold waters
- Roundtrip transfers via bus: Manila-Sagada-Manila
- Transportation around Sagada
- Registration fees, DENR fees, Cultural fees and other applicable entrance fees
- Services of our Adventure Guides
- 2-night Accommodations in Sagada (room sharing, 2-6 in a room)
- Meals (Day 1:Dinner, Day 2: Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner, Day 3: Breakfast)
- Local Guide fees
- Trail Adventours bag tag
- Porter fees (if needed by the participant)
- Meals (Day 1: breakfast and lunch, Day 2: Lunch and dinner)
- Tips and Donations
10:00 AM Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) Sagada. Check in. (Departure from Manila is the night before)
11:00 AM Free time. Lunch.
01:30 PM Depart for Bomod-ok falls. Trek via Aguid rice terraces.
03:30 PM ETA Bomod-ok falls. option to swim.
04:30 PM Trek back. Head back to homestay.
07:00 PM Dinner and Free time.
09:00 PM Registration in Manila (Day 0)
10:00 PM Depart for Sagada
04:30 AM Wake up call. Head to Kiltepan for Sunrise viewing.
05:15 AM ETA Mt. Kiltepan. Sunrise.
06:00 AM Head back to Homestay. Breakfast and prepare for Spelunking.
07:30 AM City Tour of Sagada (Church, Echo Valley, Hanging coffins, weaving etc.)
12:00 PM Lunch.
01:30 PM Spelunking
05:00 PM Go back to Homestay. Rest
07:00 PM Dinner
02:00 AM ETA Manila (Day 4)
04:00 AM ETA Manila (Day 4)
07:00 AM Breakfast (Day 3)
08:00 AM Depart for Lake Danum. Pass by Ubos Pottery
11:30 AM Lunch. Final Packing before departure.
01:30 PM ETD for Manila
03:00 PM ETD for Manila via Bontoc.
|Trail Exposure||Mostly Covered|
|Mobile Signal||Present in most areas|
|Water Source||Available in stores and homestays|
|Accommodations||Homestay- Room Sharing|
- Deposit slip and remaining balance
- Rain and Sun Protection (Sun block, shades, rain coat etc..)
- Head Light
- Water Bottle
- Toiletries (tissue, wet wipes, tooth brush etc...)
- Clothes good enough for the trip
- Personal medications