The mountain has three destinations: Rockies, the summit, and the Grotto, all of which can be covered by a traverse day-hike. The Rockies is the most popular among the three for it stands beside the world-famous Taal Lake. Most climbers head to the Rockies and only 5% of hikers trek the traverse.
Experienced climbers can reach the Rockies in less than an hour, but at a relaxed pace, it could take up to two or three hours. Since Mt. Maculot is a famous hiking destination, it is not surprising to find a lot of hikers, especially during
Highlights- Catch the early morning sunrise during the hike
- Hike through the forests and canopies
- See a magnificent view of the Taal Lake and Crater
- Roundtrip transfers via private vehicle: Manila-Cuenca, Batangas-Manila
- Registration fees and other applicable entrance fees
- services of our Adventure Guides
- Light meal at the jump-off point
- Local Guide Fees
- Trail Adventours bag tag
- Porter Fees (if needed by the participant)
- Tips and donations
01:30 AM Registration and Meet up at McDonald El Pueblo, Ortigas
02:00 AM Estimated Time of Departure (ETD) for Cuenca, Batangas, Mt. Maculot jump-off point
04:30 AM Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) Mt. Maculot jump-off point. Last minute packing and orientation
05:00 AM Start Trek
07:30 AM ETA at Camp Site. Rest. Start trek to rockies.
08:00 AM ETA rockies. Explore the rockies.
09:00 AM Start descent back to campsite and head to summit.
10:30 AM Summit. Early lunch
11:00 AM Start descent.
01:00 PM ETA Jump off point. Wash up. Lunch.
02:30 PM Head back to Manila.
06:00 PM ETA Manila.
|Trail Steepness||Mostly steep|
|Trail Exposure||Covered except at the campsite and Rockies|
|Mobile Signal||Mostly present|
|Restroom/Toilet||Present at the jump-off point|
|Temperature||Cool in the early morning, hot and humid in the late morning and afternoon|
|Meals||Snack/Mirienda is provided. Lunch is not provided|
|Special Equipment/Gear||None needed|
|Wash area at jump-off||Present|
- A change of clothes
- A good pair of trekking shoes
- Things for rain and sun protection (e.g. Sunblock, shades, raincoat etc.)
- Head Light
- Water and other rehydration fluids (we recommend a minimum of 2 litters/person)
- Snacks/Trail Food
- Packed Lunch
- Personal Medications
- Toiletries (e.g. tissue,towel)
- Trekking pole
- Extra plastic bag or dry bags for your dirty clothes
- Deposit slip and your remaining balance
10-12 people: Php 1,800.00/person
8-9 people: Php 2,000.00/person
6-7 people: Php 2,600.00/person
5 people: Php 2,800.00/person
Less than 4 people: Php 13,000.00