OverviewEscape the city and fice peace and serenity in the towns of Batad and Banaue.
These towns are both home to the famed Ifugao Rice Terraces which are recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
This beginner-friendly hike will allow us more extensive experience of the village of Batad by witnessing the culture and way of life of the Ifugaos. The hike in Batad will feature passing by the Amphitheater like rice terraces of Batad and visiting the Tappiyah Waterfalls where we can swim in its cold and refreshing waters.
- See the majestic Rice Terraces of Banaue and Batad, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Trek through the Batad Rice Terraces
- Swim in the cool and refreshing waters of the Tappiyah Falls
- Explore the traditional village of the Ifugaos and meet the locals
- Roundtrip transfer via bus: Manila-Banaue-Manila
- Roundtrip transfer via private jeepney: Banaue-Batad-Banaue
- Registration fees, heritage fees, and other applicable entrance fees
- Services of our Adventure Guides
- Local Guide fees
- Meals (Day 1: Dinner, Day 2: Breakfast & lunch)
- 1-night accommodations in Batad (room sharing 4-8 people/room)
- Trail Adventours bag tag
- Meals: Breakfast and Lunch on Day 1, Dinner on Day 2
- Porter Fees (if needed by the participant)
- Charging Fees for Gadgets etc..
- Hot shower fees
- Tips and donations
10:00 PM Depart for Banaue. (Please be advised that departure from Manila is between 8PM- 10PM of the DAY BEFORE the actual start the hike.)
06:00 AM Estimated Time of Arrival in Banaue.
06:15 AM Breakfast. Purchase supplies.
07:45 AM Visit Banaue Museum and Banaue Rice Terraces View Deck.
10:00 AM Depart for Batad Village.
11:30 AM Arrive at the Batad Jump-Off Point. Short orientation.
12:00 PM Arrive in Batad. Settle down. have lunch and rest.
03:30 PM Explore Batad Town Centro and walk the terraces.
10:00 PM Lights Out
06:00 AM Wake-up call. Breakfast and get ready for the hike
07:00 AM Start hike to the Tappiyah Waterfalls passing through Batad Rice Terraces and Batad Centro
09:00 AM Arrive at the Tappiyah Waterfalls. Swim, relax and picture taking.
10:30 AM Start hike back to the lodge.
12:00 PM Arrive at lodge. Have lunch and pack-up.
02:00 PM Start thike back to Jump-off point
02:30 PM Arrive at Jump-off. Board jeep and proceed to Banaue.
04:00 PM Arrive in Banaue. Relax, have dinner and go souvenir shopping.
05:30 PM Board bus to Manila
06:00 PM Estimated Time of Departure for Manila (Arrival in Manila is around 4AM the following day)
|Trail Steepness||Mostly flat and rolling with one very steep segment|
|Trail Exposure||Mostly Exposed|
|Mobile Signal||Present in Banaue, No signal in Batad|
|Transportation||Public Aircon Bus to Banaue. Private jeepney from Banaue to Batad|
|Water Source||Present. Bottled water can also be purchased|
|River/Water Crossing||Yes (on Day 2 only)|
|Temperature||Warm during the day. 15-20 degrees Celsius at night|
|Accommodations||Local Lodge. 4-8 in a room|
|Meals||Lunch on Day 1, Breakfast and Lunch on Day 2 provided|
|Special Equipment/Gear||Swimming Gear|
|Insects||Moths, spiders and some bugs|
|Pets||Not allowed in Scheduled Hikes|
|Wash Area at the Jump-off||Wash-up can be done in the lodge|
- Clothes good enough for the trip
- A good pair of trekking shoes
- Jacket (It is recommended to have 2 jackets. A cotton/fleece jacket for the cold and a waterproof jacket for the rain)
- Things for rain and sun protection (e.g.Sunblock, shades, cap, raincoat)
- Water and other rehydration fluids (we recommend a minimum of 2 liters/person/day)
- Snack/ Trail Food
- Personal medications?
- Toiletries (e.g tissue, soap, shampoo, toothbrush)
- Trekking pole
- Extra plastic or dry bags for your dirty clothes
- Deposit slip and your remaining balance
9-11 people- Php 4,500.00 /person
7-8 people- Php 5,000.00 /person
5-6 people- Php 5,500.00 /person
3-4 people- Php 6,800.00 /person
1-2 people - Php 22,000.00 total
- Date: November 17 - December 4, 2022
- Package Rate: P99,000
- Duration: 18 days
- Difficulty: Advanced (7/10)
- Book a Private Hike