Long after its historic 1991 eruption, Mt. Pinatubo has become a place worth traveling to, most especially for people yearning for adventure. Get ready to discover one of the Philippine’s most beautiful destinations with us!
Did you know?
After 600 years of being in deep slumber, Mt. Pinatubo erupted in 1991, discharging tons of sulfur dioxide or lahar in the air. It was one of the most devastating eruptions that happened in the Philippine history, leaving billions worth of crops and thousands of properties covered in lahar.
- Individuals 60 years old and above are required to have a medical certificate indicating that they are fit to climb.
- Children below 7 years old are not allowed to hike.
- Roundtrip trasfers via private vehicle: Manila- Capas,Tarlac- Manila
- 4x4 Ride at Mt. Pinatubo
- Registration fees, DENR fees and other applicable entrance fees
- Services of our Adventure Guides
- Local guide fees
- Trail Adventours bag tag
- Porter fees (if needed by the participant)
- Tips and Donations
02:00 AM Meet up and Registration at McDonald's El Pueblo, Ortigas.
02:30 AM Depart for Mt. Pinatubo, Capas.
05:30 AM Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA)at Mt. Pinatubo DENR.
06:00 AM Board 4x4 and Start Ride to Mt. Pinatubo jump off point.
08:00 AM End of 4x4 ride. Start hike. (At some occasions, 4x4 ride may reach the foot of Mt. Pinatubo, making the trek just 30 minutes.)
10:00 AM ETA Mt. Pinatubo Crater. Rest and explore the area.Early lunch.
11:00 AM Start descent.
01:30 PM Arrival at 4x4 stop. Board 4x4 to jump off.
03:00 PM ETA Mt. Pinatubo DENR. Wash up.
04:00 PM Depart for Manila.
07:30 PM ETA Manila.
|Trail Steepness||Mostly flat|
|Trail Exposure||Very exposed|
|Transportation||Private vehicle and 4x4 jeep (may be covered or open depending on availability)|
|Restroom/Toilet||Present at the jump-off point|
|Temperature||Usually cool in the early morning and hot the rest of the day|
|Insects||Some bugs and mosquitos|
|Wash area at he jump-off||Present|
- A change of clothes
- A good pair of trekking shoes
- Things for rain and sun protection (e.g. Sunblock, shades, cap, raincoat)
- Head Light
- Water or other rehydration fluids (we recommend a minimum of 3 litters/person)
- Snack/ Trail Food
- Packed lunch
- Personal medications
- Toiletries (e.g. tissue, towel)
- Trekking pole
- Extra plastic and dry bags
- Deposit slip and your remaining balance
9-11 people: Php 3,700.00/person
7-8 people: Php 4,200.00/person
5-6 people: Php 5,000.00/person
3-4 people: Php 5,700.00/person
1-2 people: Php 15,900.00 total
- Date: November 17 - December 4, 2022
- Package Rate: P99,000
- Duration: 18 days
- Difficulty: Advanced (7/10)
- Book a Private Hike