OverviewThe Waterfall Circuit Version 1 visits 2 unique and beautiful waterfalls in a single day. First is the Buntot-Palos falls which is a 3-hour trek to see a 60-meter drop of cold and refreshing water. Hikers may swim in its water and come closer to have a better view of this majestic waterfall.
The trek to the Ambon-ambon falls is an exciting one that will require river crossing and using a local raft to get through. The ambon-ambon waterfalls, though smaller, is unique as it allows hikers to get right under the waterfalls and experience a "water massage"
Highlights- Trek through the forest to see a 60-meter Waterfall
- Have an exciting river trek and swim to a 2nd Waterfall
- Feel the power of water by going directly under one of the "mini-waterfalls"
- Roundtrip transportation via private vehicle: Manila-Laguna-Manila
- Registration fees, Green fees and other applicable entrance fees
- Services of our Adventure Guides
- Local guide fees
- Trail Adventours bag tag
- Porter fees (if requested by the participant)
- Tips and donations
04:00 AM Meet up and Registration at McDonald's El Pueblo,Ortigas.
04:30 AM Depart for Buntot-Palos, Laguna.
06:30 AM Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) Buntot Palos jump-off point.
06:45 AM Final preparations and orientation.
09:30 AM ETA Buntot-Palos Waterfalls. Rest, swim and explore.
12:00 PM Arrive back at jump off point. Proceed to lunch stop.
12:30 PM Lunch.
02:00 PM Proceed to Ambon-ambon falls jump-off point.
02:30 PM Arrive at jump-off point. Start Trek.
03:15 PM Arrive at Ambon-Ambon Falls. Explore and enjoy
04:30 PM Head back to jump off point.
05:00 PM Arrive at jump off point. Wash up.
06:00 PM Depart for Manila.
08:00 PM ETA Manila.
|Trail Steepness||Mostly flat to moderate steepness|
|Mobile Signal||Mostly present|
|Water Source||Water and other beverages can be purchased at the jump-off point|
|Restroom/Toilet||Present the the jump-off point|
|Temperature||Usually warm and humid|
|Wash Are at the Jump-off point||Present|
- A change of clothes
- A good pair of trekking shoes
- Things for the rain and sun protection (e.g. Sunblock, shades, cap, raincoat)
- Water and rehydration fluids (2 litters/person is recommended)
- Snacks/Trail food
- Personal medication
- Trekking pole
- Extra plastic bags or dry bags
- Deposit slip and your remaining balance